How much is shipping?
We offer FREE Shipping on all USA orders over $80*. For USA orders under $80, it is only $6.00. For Canadian Orders shipping rates are calculated in shopping cart.
When will my order ship?
98% of orders ship same day if the order is placed by 11am CST on a business day, the other 2% ship the next day. Weekend orders will ship on Monday.
I need my item fast, what are my shipping options?
We don’t offer expedited options during the checkout process, if you require EXPEDITED SHIPPING you may contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (800)831-5535 to get options and costs.
What shipping service do you use?
We use USPS & SpeeDee Delivery for most orders which will deliver within 2-3 business days at the most. Expedited options available are Fed-Ex & UPS ( at additional cost).
NOTE: COVID issues have caused the USPS to take a little longer then normal,and unfortunately that's something out of our control. Hopefully things will get back to normal soon!!
How can I track my order?
If you signed up for an account, you may log in and check the status of your order. Once your order is shipped you will receive a Ship Notice email that contains a tracking number. If you don’t receive shipment email you might want to check your SPAM folder to see if it got caught there. Once you receive your tracking number, you may track your order online at www.USPS.com.
ON-LINE PURCHASE RETURNS–U.S. DOMESTIC ONLY*
If you are not satisfied with your on-line purchase, you may return it within 15 days of your receipt of shipment.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item is unused, in its original condition, and in its original packaging.
- A full refund will be applied to your credit card, if your return meets the above conditions.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs and risk of loss in transit of the item, unless it was our error.
Before returning your item(s), please contact customer service via email email@example.com to obtain approval for the return.
DELIVER ALL ONLINE RETURNS TO: 性冲动的本质性冲动的本质,岩佐荣华模具岩佐荣华模具,羞小白app羞小白app
Custom Jigs & Spins
Attn: Returns, Order #___:
402 Westcor Drive
Coralville, IA 52241
For your protection, please use Priority Mail boxes or at minimum a padded envelope for return shipment, product damaged due to improper return packaging will not be refunded. Sending items back in a regular USPS envelope will almost certainly arrived damaged due to USPS sorting machines.